Why i decided to become a Vet
11:19 | Author: Jay P


I have many reasons to explain why i decided to become a Vet.

The first reason: since when i was a child i want to work with animals (in my house always lived many types of animals, like dogs, cats, rabbits, birds and spiders)

The second reason: I love science and medicine.

The third and most important reason: I'm vegan (i don't eat and use anything with animal origin, like meat, milk, eggs, leather, wool and many other things). I love so much animals, and it's hard to me tolerate so many cruelty. They can't speak and defend himselves, but they can feel, anyway.

My ambition is not to win much money working (like a example) in Animal Production. I prefer work in Wildlife Conservation Sanctuaries or Organizations.
|
This entry was posted on 11:19 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comentarios: